Thursday, September 18, 2008

ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE !!!

1000...well more than one thousand people have visited our blog in those 7 months of life.
It was february this year when I started to make this blog; however, I wouldn't make it whithout the idea my friend Renato Odar from Lima gave me. Thanks to the interview he made me, I discover the world of the blogs, so I decided to make one, so I have to say THANKS to Renato. You can visit his blog at http://industrias-alimentarias.blogspot.com/
As well, I have to thank Tanel from Eltermo, Marcel from Vaisloc, Ed from Orange Man, and some others for the pictures they have sent me. I am still waiting more, so.....
Next month we will attend the HOSTELCO Show, but I will inform you about later.
I hope we can reach soon the number of 2000 and I wait for your comments, either in the blog or by e-mail. Any doubt you may have about our machines, or something completely different just let me know it, ok?

Victor Martinez

No comments: